At Security One 2 One, we know that the most important part to Concierge Security is the guards appearance and professional customer service.
As a Concierge Security guard, we know the security guard is the face to the building being sitting at the front desk in the common areas. By saying this, this means that the security guard is the first person met when entering and the last person seen when leaving. Our Concierge Security guards have a very professional customer service attitude at all times when present on shift.
Concierge Security is also known as a front desk, escalation help desk and support levels. When people complain to the concierge security guard, the Security Guard normally has a protocol of escalation of support levels to get to the bottom of the matter in ensuring the people and customers are satisfied and their needs are met.
Some of the Concierge Security duties include of:
- Onsite CCTV monitoring;
- Sign on and off of keys & key holding;
- Sign on and off of building passes;
- Greet tenants and guests;
- Attend to all building emergencies;
- Provide access to contractors;
- Supervision of deliveries;
- Minimise noise throughout the premises;
- Maintain common areas;
- Provide visitor parking to guests;
- Regular foot patrols to show presence;
- Daily occurrences reported into computer system data base;
- Liaison with tenants and management;
- Phone call answering to assist guests, tenants and management;
- Professional service and attitude;
- Incident Reporting;
- Any other duties stipulated by client;