- CCTV installation: So what are the benefits of having CCTV installation? Below is a list on the advantages CCTV can provide for your business:
- Helps reduce the fear of crime
- Acts as a visual crime deterrent
- Helps detect crime and provide evidential material for court proceedings
- Helps assist with the overall management
- Enhances Community Safety, assisting the economic well-being of the area and encourages greater use of the town centre, shopping centres and car parks etc.
- Supports the civil proceedings
CCTV is becoming an integral part of crime control policy across the world. Our specialist team will install your CCTV system and provide its maintenance, regulate it accordingly and even manage it for you; CCTV Security Systems offer 24 hour eyes on your premises from as many angles as you require; exterior, interior, live monitored from our control room, through an Internet connection or simply recording for evidence we take the time to assess your needs and recommend the ideal application for your business. The visual clarity of our CCTV cameras is second to none. Many of our systems can recognise the detail of a clothes label, to the buttons on a shirt. Our surveillance can work in pitch darkness, bringing images right up to daylight levels.
Alarm Installation: the primary alert sounded in case of emergencies, our staff will fix the alarms in areas of high risk where thefts are most likely to occur;
Access control: Allowing access in certain areas using automated cards;
CCTV & Alarm Monitoring: Forthcoming: As part of our CCTV & Alarm monitoring services we are putting in place a state of the art 24 hour security control room for CCTV monitoring with liaison with mobile response teams or on-site guards. We will advise our customers when this service becomes available