Construction Site Security: here at Security One 2 One, we are committed to ensuring that your construction site is fully protected. As one of the Australian leading security providers, we carry out a full construction site security plan to keep all your assets safe.
Security One 2 One put a lot of time, training and investment to the construction sector. All of our construction security guards carry the accredited licences to work in construction security which includes the state regulated security licence and OH&S white card.
A lot of time is placed into training our employees for the construction sector. As we know, theft can be quite big in the construction industry as a lot of tools and equipment can be very expensive. Our security guards are placed on site to cover insurance purposes and the assets to the customer. Our highly trained security guards make sure whilst on site, that the site is in a safe and secure manner.
Security One 2 One construction security guards do continuous foot patrols internally and externally of the site, hit probe points every 10-15 minutes when walking around. Security One 2 One guards only hit the probe point if the area is safe and secure. Paying attention to tools is a very important part in the construction industry, even though our security guards have received training to work on site, they also receive additional training according to the site.
Some of the duties for security guards on construction sites consist of:
- Signing contractors in and out;
- Record visitor contractors and cross reference with the site foreman/supervisor for approval to conduct work;
- Gate House Security to monitor staff and visitors access including vehicle checks;
- Delivery handling;
- Promote Health and Safety onsite;
- Mobile Patrols;
- Theft and vandalism reduction;
- Onsite CCTV monitoring for rapid reaction to intruders;
- Security Fencing;
- Safety Tracking for onsite staff;
- Internal and external foot patrols;
- Daily occurrences logged down;
- First AID;
- Traffic control;
- Conflict resolution;
- Cross referencing with contractors that white card is visible;
- Log on and off contractors attendance time and leave time;
As a management team, here at Security One 2 One, we ensure we run the contract efficiently with some proposed offerings that come with our services but not limited to:
- Update Site Operating Procedures on a regular basis;
- Regular onsite tool box talks with security guards;
- Complementary risk assessments;
- Emergency evacuation plans;
- Site checks and supervision on a weekly basis by senior management;
- Regular meetings with client;
With years of experience in the security industry, we understand just how vulnerable construction sites can be and know exactly what measures need to be put in place to ensure safety at all times.
With expensive equipment, tools and materials often left unattended, construction sites make the perfect opportunity, not only for thieves and vandals but also make for a hazardous danger zone for unsuspecting children who simply see your site as a play ground. By choosing a construction Security Solutions from Security One 2 One, you can relax safe in the knowledge that you have done what you need to do to keep your site safe, so that your expensive materials and machinery will not be damaged or taken from the site.